Fission is the breaking down of radioisotopes by adding a neutron in turn this produces a lot of energy but also a lot of radioactive waste that is . Answer b explanation nuclear fission is the process in which a heavy nucleus is split into two or more lighter nuclei this result in decrease in mass and . Best answer fusion is the combination of 2 atoms and typically releases more energy than fission fusion is the reaction that is happening in . Best answer the nuclear fission vs nuclear fusion nuclear fission vs nuclear fusion answer questions guys can you help me on my electromagnetics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.