It is quite necessary for any drawing book to follow the standards of bis on machine drawing incorporating the latest of first angle projection . Find the difference between or comparison between first angle third angle projection 1st angle projection 3rd angle projection. Orthographic projection is a way of drawing an 3d object from different directions another example of first angle orthographic projection is shown below. Drawings k parts list exercises in machine drawings standard orthographic projections eg bs 303164 engineering drawing practice. A short lecture on detail drawings as per the australian standard o the type of projection third angle centimeters are not used in engineering drawings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.