how do you spell pore over vs pour over pour over a book certainly makes some figurative sense to thoroughly cover the entire book to me . Pore over a book find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexuscom. Since pour is a common word and sounds identical to pore many english speakers use the verb pour in the verb phrase pore over meaning to meditate or ponder . Like this video subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day pore over to examine study or read with intense careful attention she
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.