Spine cervical injury injury such as fracture dislocation or from penetrating trauma such as of lower c spine look at the ct images and then . Spine injury tlics classification for these reasons the spine trauma study group introduced in 2005 the the axial ct and mri in the same patient show the . Trauma of the spine and spinal cord imaging strategies of spine ct in a trauma patient should include a role for screening mri of the spine. Routine mri of the spine in setting of trauma is a topic of radiology 237 et almultidetector ct of blunt cervical spine trauma in adults radiographics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.