In this lesson youll learn what ratios are and discover their relationship with fractions youll also learn what makes ratios equivalent and. A ratio that has the save value as another but is represented differently example 12 24 36 etc. I assume you are talking about equivalent to another ratio equivalence means that two or more things mean pretty much the same thing for ratios to be equivalent . Note equivalent ratios are just like equivalent fractions if two ratios have the same value then they are equivalent even though they may look very different
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.